Who we are
Annual Report 2013-2014
Click on the document to zoom in.
BCCIC is a coalition of British Columbia voluntary international development organizations and provincial branches of such organizations committed to achieving sustainable global development in a peaceful and healthy environment, with social justice, human dignity and participation for all.
All members are supported in their international development work and all British Columbians are active and engaged global citizens.
We carry out our mission by providing our members with networking opportunities, information sharing and training, and representing their interests in dealing with government and other parties.
- To provide networking opportunities.
- To facilitate the exchange of information on development issues and services.
- To support members' efforts in educating the public about international development.
- To increase the profile of BCCIC and our members with the public and media.
- To improve the organizational capacity of BCCIC so we are more efficient and effective in responding to the needs of our membership.