Full Organizational Members
Full Organizational member of BCCIC are organization or groups based in British Columbia who support projects overseas and/or promote an understanding of global citizenship through related work within the province.
This can take many forms:
- Overseas projects in the sectors of primary health care, rural and community development, educational support, technical training and small business development.
- Emergency international relief programs
- Primary, secondary, post-secondary and community education focusing on global development issues
- Overseas opportunities for BC residents as active participants in development activities
- Many members focus exclusively on international development, while others include international development as one component among their various objectives.
Full organizational members are all working towards a common purpose: To achieve a more equitable world through their involvement in overseas projects, global education and/or public awareness in British Columbia.