Lunch & Learn
Lunch & Learn series!
Lunch & Learns are:
- Featuring Southern voices and experience.
- Not your typical public speaking event!
- A space to discuss best practices for effective development amongst peers.
- A 15 to 20 minute presentation followed by an informal dialogue for an hour.
- An intimate setting of 10 to 15 participants.
- Hosted by BCCIC Members with BCCIC’s support, such as promotion, registration, space.
- Low cost and low maintenance! Everyone brings their own lunch and hosts provide the drinks. Non-members pay $5.
Human Rights and Mental Health From a Rwandan Perspective
Hosted by CUSO-International
Tuesday, June 5th, 5.30 pm – 6.45 pm
CUSO International Office - 1460 Howe Street, Vancouver
The Federal Budget: How Will it Impact on Canada's Contribution to Aid & Development Effectiveness?
Guest: Robert Fox, Executive Director, Oxfam Canada
Co-hosted by Oxfam Canada & BCCIC
Wednesday, May 9th, 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm
Justice Education Society Classroom, 260 – 800 Howe Street, Vancouver
Are your Southern partners and colleagues visiting BC?
Share their experience with peers at a Lunch & Learn!
Contact Lynn Slobogian, BCCIC Program Officer, for more information at 604.899.4475 or email@example.com.