This course focuses on the fundamental components of designing an effective budget and budgeting process. Participants in this workshop will take-away tools and approaches that will streamline the overall budget experience. You’ll learn about:
• Current best practices from the non-profit industry
• Budgeting for multiple funds and projects
• Budget templates and basic Excel manipulation strategies
• How to integrate staff, management and board in the budgeting process
• Strategic budget interpretation
About the Facilitator:
Susan Lucato, CPA, CGA has over 25 years experience the fields of accounting, financial management and public speaking. Since 2002 she has been in the non-profit sector as the Finance Director for the Victoria Foundation and since 2011 has operated her own financial consulting practice specializing in non-profit and small business work.